Please note that as of April 2017 we no longer have access to Translators. It is for this reason you will be asked to bring a friend or relative to translate for you at your appointments.
Emergencies outside surgery hours
In the event of a genuine medical emergency please telephone the out of hours provider on 111, if you have a life threatening medical emergency, please dial 999. Advice and information is also available on the website www.nhs.uk/111.
In line with local initiative, the practice is committed to updating the skills of our clinical and administrative staff. The surgery will therefore be closed for staff training from 1pm on the following Wednesdays.
The surgery will be closed on the following bank holidays.
- Wednesday 1 January (New Year’s Day)
- Friday 10 April (Good Friday)
- Monday 13 April (Easter Monday)
- Monday 4 May (Early May bank holiday)
- Monday 25 May (Spring bank holiday)
- Monday 31 August (Summer bank holiday)
- Friday 25 December (Christmas Day)
- Saturday 26 December (Boxing Day)
- Monday 28 December (Boxing Day Holiday)