Our Patient Participation Group is a small group of patients with different health needs and profiles. It's purpose is to create and improve two-way communication between the Practice and our patients and bring about a sense of partnership in the development of patient care and services. Currently we meet at lunchtime every 6-8 weeks.
- is kept informed of practice policies relating to the NHS England or Commissioning group which it belongs
- is consulted on the practice's facilities and services
- provides constructive two-way feedback on patient concerns and interests
- supports the practice in good health promotions and preventative medicine
- will seek to ensure that Patient Information and advice is readily available and clearly presented
- will seek to raise funds to purchase goods/services for the benefit of the patients
- will be representative of the practice population
If you have an interest in joining the group please contact either the Practice Manager Anita Green or Dr Dargallo.
PPG Report 2014 - 15
PPG Survey Report (Anonymised) 2013-14
PPG Survey Report (Anonymised) 2012-13
PPG Annual Report 2011-12