Our Patient Participation Group is a small group of patients with different health needs and profiles. It's purpose is to create and improve two-way communication between the Practice and our patients and bring about a sense of partnership in the development of patient care and services. Currently we meet at lunchtime every 6-8 weeks.
- is kept informed of practice policies relating to the NHS England or Commissioning group which it belongs
- is consulted on the practice's facilities and services
- provides constructive two-way feedback on patient concerns and interests
- supports the practice in good health promotions and preventative medicine
- will seek to ensure that Patient Information and advice is readily available and clearly presented
- will seek to raise funds to purchase goods/services for the benefit of the patients
- will be representative of the practice population
If you have an interest in joining the group please contact either the Deputy Practice Manager Anita Green or Dr Dargallo.
PPG Report 2014 - 15
PPG Survey Report (Anonymised) 2013-14
PPG Survey Report (Anonymised) 2012-13
PPG Annual Report 2011-12