COVID-19 (coronavirus) cases are rising in this area and you and your community are at risk! We need to work together to avoid a local lockdown.
We all need to follow these measures:
- Minimise social contact where you can
- If you have to go out, keep at least 2 metres from others
- Use a face covering in all shops and if you are less than 2 metres from others
- Wash your hands regularly and thoroughly for 20 seconds each time
COVID-19 symptoms include:
- A high temperature
- A new, continuous cough
- A loss or change to your sense of smell or taste
If you have COVID-19 symptoms:
- Do not go to work - work from home or report sick
- Stay at home, self-isolate and get a test - even if your symptoms are only mild
- If you are contacted by the NHS test and trace service and asked to selfisolate, stay at home for 14 days
To get a test, either:
- Book online at nhs.uk/coronavirus
- Call 119
- Home testing kits can also be ordered, subject to availability
For more of the latest local advice visit www.northamptonshire.gov.uk
Northampton COVID Leaflet ENGLISH (PDF, 120KB)
Northampton COVID Leaflet ARABIC (PDF, 431KB)
Northampton COVID Leaflet HINDI (PDF, 241KB)
Northampton COVID Leaflet POLISH (PDF, 150KB)
Northampton COVID Leaflet ROMANIAN (PDF, 127KB)
Suspected coronavirus (COVID-19) Leaflet: Important information to keep you safe while isolating at home
As of week commencing 18.05.2020 we are changing how we see patients to start to see more patients as the lockdown is slowly phased out. To do this, however, we need your support.
All patients are still required to stay home if you have covid symptoms and NOT attend the surgery
You are still required to ring before you attend and only attend if you really need to for reasons such as having a booked appointment
You are still asked to use online services for ordering medication and nominate a pharmacy
Please attend alone where possible or with 1 other family member, Carer or interpreter to minimise the footfall in the surgery
Wear a face covering over your nose and mouth
If you cannot adhere to the above you may be refused entry or asked to wait outside until your appointment time arrives
You must wash your hands when entering and leaving the surgery for your own as well as our safety
202/204 Abington Avenue,
We have been serving the people of Northampton for more than 30 years.
Dr Santiago Dargallo Nieto (male)
Surgery Extended Hours
County surgery has two late night surgeries per month as part of our extended access contract to allow patients to have easier access to our service.
Wheelchair access and toilet facilities exist on the ground floor of the surgery.