As of week commencing 18.05.2020 we are changing how we see patients to start to see more patients as the lockdown is slowly phased out. To do this, however, we need your support.
1. All patients are still required to stay home if you have covid symptoms and NOT attend the surgery
2. You are still required to ring before you attend and only attend if you really need to for reasons such as having a booked appointment
3. You are still asked to use online services for ordering medication and nominate a pharmacy
4. Please attend alone where possible or with 1 other family member, Carer or interpreter to minimise the footfall in the surgery
5. Wear a face covering over your nose and mouth
6. If you cannot adhere to the above you may be refused entry or asked to wait outside until your appointment time arrives
7. You must wash your hands when entering and leaving the surgery for your own as well as our safety
See a GP by video with LIVI
This practice now offers a video GP service – LIVI – to all our patients.
To access the service, simply download LIVI from the App Store (iPhone) or Google Play (Android), and sign up.
You can get medical advice, prescriptions and referrals by video, with appointments available on the same day, even at weekends.
Get the LIVI app here: https://bit.ly/2ZGrkqy
If you are experiencing the following symptoms – fever, headache, aching body, tired / exhausted, dry, chesty cough, sore throat, difficulty sleeping, loss of appetite, diarrhoea or stomach pain, nausea and being sick
DO NOT ENTER RECEPTION – CALL 01604 250250 FOR ADVICE
THIS PROCESS WILL REDUCE THE RISK OF SPREADING THE FLU VIRUS AT THE PRACTICE
202/204 Abington Avenue,
We have been serving the people of Northampton for more than 30 years.
Dr Santiago Dargallo Nieto (male)
Dr Nimeetta Kotecha (female)
Surgery Extended Hours
County surgery offer extended hours as follows:
|Tuesday (with some exceptions)
||7.30am to 6.30 pm
|Wednesday (once a month)
||6.30pm to 8.30 pm
Wheelchair access and toilet facilities exist on the ground floor of the surgery.